Important information for Ukrainian applicants
Vytautas Magnus University may offer for Ukrainian citizens:
• Bachelor’s and Master’s degree study programmes (taught in English)
• Bachelor’s degree study programme Accounting and Finance (1st year is taught in Russian, from the 2nd year the language of instruction is English).
Note: Studies at Vytautas Magnus University are conducted face-to-face. Applicants residing in Ukraine should consider a possibility to leave Ukraine for study purposes.
• Application deadline: July 1, 2023
• Ukrainian applicants are exempt from the application fee 100 Eur
• Application is online vytautasmagnus.dreamapply.com/
• Studies start on September 1, 2023
REQUIRED APPLICATION DOCUMENTS:
1.Copy of High School / Bachelor’s / Master’s degree diploma and its supplement (Transcript of Records / Mark sheet). Documents must be provided in the original language and translated into English, certified by a Notary, and approved by an Apostille (for citizens of countries acceding to the 1961 Hague Convention).
Note: ZNO certificate and information card / Multi test certificate is required to those applying to Bachelor’s degree study programmes.
2. Proof of English B2 level: if the applicant is not a native speaker and/or has not completed his/her previous education as an English-medium programme.
The following certificates and scores of English are acceptable: TOEFL 87-109 iBT/ 534–633 PBT; IELTS 5,5–6,5; Cambridge English First (FCE) 161–180; BEC Vantage 161–180; Michigan ECCE (min. 650); PTE General Level 3; TOEIC Listening & Reading 785, TOEIC Speaking & Writing 310; Duolingo 100–125; EnglishScore 400–499.
University may not offer a possibility to test English language proficiency. If you cannot provide English language certificate, we recommend taking Duolingo Test online.
Note: Applicant, applying to Bachelor‘s degree study programme Accounting and Finance, has to present document proving at least A2 level English proficiency.
3. Motivational Letter (1200–3000 characters).
4. Curriculum Vitae (Resume).
5. Copy of international passport. The document should be valid for at least 2 years after the date of document submission for studies.
6. 1 recent photo (3×4 cm).
25 SCHOLARSHIPS COVERING TUITION FEE PARTLY OR FULLY FOR FOR THE ENTIRE STUDY PERIOD OF A FULL-TIME BACHELOR´S AND MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME TAUGHT IN ENGLISH
Due to the limited number of scholarships, the priority shall be given to applicants who are:
• High previous academic achievements: GPA not lower than 90 %;
• Have Temporary Residence Permit on humanitarian grounds;
• Reside in Lithuania or another EU country;
• Have possibility to leave Ukraine for study purposes.
Eligibility for a scholarship:
• English language proficiency not lower than B2 level (official English language certificate is required);
• Previous academic achievements: GPA not lower than 80%.
• Admission score at Vytautas Magnus University: not lower than 8,5 out of 10.
• Applicants must Hold an offer (Letter of Acceptance/ Letter of Conditional Acceptance) for a full-time Bachelor´s or Master´s Degree Programme at Vytautas Magnus University.
Scholarship application online > For Prospective VMU students
In case of any questions, please check F.A.Q or contact International Cooperation Department by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
23 Jan 2023