Applications For the Autumn Intake 2022 are Open!
Why choose Vytautas Magnus University? Well, why not? Top-quality studies in a high-ranking public university, which is open to innovation, but drawing inspiration from the deep-rooted traditions. Vytautas Magnus University celebrates its centennial in 2022!
June 1st – For Applicants from non-EU/EFTA Countries
July 1st – For Applicants from EU Countries and for non-EU/EFTA Countries with Lithuanian Embassies
Documents to prepare for the Autumn Intake 2022:
1. Copy of High School/Bachelor’s Degree diploma and its supplement (Transcript of Records / Mark sheet) in the original language and translated into English, certified by a Notary and approved by an Apostille (for citizens of countries acceding to the 1961 Hague Convention)
2. Proof of English level. Requirements: applicant has to present document proving B2 level (TOEFL 87-109 iBT/534-633 PBT, IELTS 5,5-6,5, Cambridge English First (FCE), BEC Vantage, Michigan ECCE, PTE General Level 3, TOEIC Listening & Reading 785, TOEIC Speaking & Writing 310, Duolingo 100-115) if the applicant is not native speaker and/or had not received education in English. After admission, all students have to take English language test at the Institute of Foreign Languages at Vytautas Magnus University. If English level is below B2 students will have to study English to reach C1 level (in first four semesters of Bachelor studies).
3. Letter of motivation (1200–3000 characters)
4. Curriculum Vitae (CV)
5. Copy of passport or other document of identification (Note: The document should be valid at least least 2 years from the date of document submission for studies.)
6. Copy of document showing paid application fee of 100 EUR
7. 1 recent photo (3×4 cm)
8. Filled and signed Letter of Concurrence
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
17 Jan 2022