The Application For the Spring Intake will Open on 1st of October!
Wherever you are in your higher education journey, Vytautas Magnus University will help prepare you for whatever is next. Step into 2022 with VMU!
December 1st – for all applicants
Applications for scholarships will open at the 10th of November!
More information: www.vdu.lt/en/studies/scholarships/
Documents to prepare for the Spring Intake 2021:
1. Copy of High School/Bachelor’s Degree diploma and its supplement (Transcript of Records / Mark sheet) in the original language and translated into English, certified by a Notary and approved by an Apostille (for citizens of countries acceding to the 1961 Hague Convention)
2. Proof of English level. Requirements: applicant has to present document proving B2 level (TOEFL 87-109 iBT/534-633 PBT, IELTS 5-6,5, Cambridge English First (FCE), BEC Vantage, Michigan ECCE, PTE General Level 3, TOEIC Listening & Reading 785, TOEIC Speaking & Writing 310, Duolingo 100-115) if the applicant is not native speaker and/or had not received education in English. After admission, all students have to take English language test at the Institute of Foreign Languages at Vytautas Magnus University. If English level is below B2 students will have to study English to reach C1 level (in first four semesters of Bachelor studies).
3. Letter of motivation (1200–3000 characters)
4. Curriculum Vitae (CV)
5. Copy of passport or other document of identification (Note: passport should be valid at least 6 months after expected graduation date)
6. Copy of document showing paid application fee of 100 EUR
7. 1 recent photo (3×4 cm)
8. Filled and signed Letter of Concurrence
Contact email@example.com for more information.
29 Sep 2021