The Application For the Autumn Intake is Open!
Autumn Intake has started! Get your documents ready!
Important dates to mark on your calendar!
June 1st – for applicants from non-EU/EFTA countries
July 1st – for applicants that are not required to obtain a national visa for arrival to Lithuania, as well as for non-EU/EFTA applicants with Lithuanian Embassies in their home countries.
Applications for scholarships will open at the beginning of March!
Documents to prepare for Fall Intake 2021:
1. Copy of High School/Bachelor’s Degree diploma and its supplement (Transcript of Records / Mark sheet) in the original language and translated into English, certified by a Notary and approved by an Apostille (for citizens of countries acceding to the 1961 Hague Convention)
2. Proof of English level. Requirements: applicant has to present document proving B2 level (TOEFL 87-109 iBT/534-633 PBT, IELTS 5-6,5, Cambridge English First (FCE), BEC Vantage, Michigan ECCE, PTE General Level 3, TOEIC Listening & Reading 785, TOEIC Speaking & Writing 310) if the applicant is not native speaker and/or had not received education in English. After admission, all students have to take English language test at the Institute of Foreign Languages at Vytautas Magnus University. If English level is below B2 students will have to study English to reach C1 level (in first four semesters of Bachelor studies).
3. Letter of motivation (1200–3000 characters)
4. Curriculum Vitae (CV)
5. Copy of passport or other document of identification (Note: passport should be valid at least 6 months after expected graduation date)
6. Copy of document showing paid application fee of 100 EUR (Note: the name of the applicant and the date of payment should be indicated)
7. 1 recent photo (3×4 cm)
8. Filled and signed Letter of Concurrence
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
5 Feb 2021