|Study location||Lithuania, Akademija, Kaunas distr.|
|Nominal duration||4 years (240 ECTS)|
|Awards||BSc (Bachelor of Engineering Sciences)|
|Tuition fee||€2,950.00 per year|
|Application fee||€100.00 one-time
Vytautas Magnus University
Application fee is not refundable.
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Lithuanian.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Upon the completion of the study programme, graduates will be able to:
- analyse functioning principles of machines and mechanisms, the process quality parameters;
- select of production technology and its measures, its proper operation, optimization of expenditure, planning demand and exploitation of the machines;
- design elements of agricultural machinery and technologies using modern computer programs,
- control agricultural technologies, technical measures and to optimize their work by evaluation of economy, human safety and environmental impact;
- diagnose and eliminate of agricultural machines malfunction and it‘s service;
- foresee and implement effective engineering solutions.
Main study subjects:
Materials Science, Materials Technology, Electrical Engineering, Theoretical Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics, Computer-Aided Design, Elements of Machinery, Strength of Materials, Mechatronics, Internal Combustion Engines, Transport and Power Machinery, Crop Harvesting Machinery, Machinery Service Technologies, Machinery Manufacturing and Repair Technologies, Agricultural Machinery, Agromechatronics, Engineering Design, Machinery Manufacturing, Machinery Service.
Graduates have an opportunity to work in the country’s and European Union companies as specialists of mechanical engineering in machinery and technology design, including agricultural, manufacturing, technical service and logistics companies, private farms and other large scale agricultural enterprises (agriculture and cooperative companies and others), in management vehicles and agricultural machinery administration and quality control institutions, to develop private (own) business.