|Location||Lithuania, Akademija, Kaunas distr.|
|Nominal duration||2 years (120 ECTS)|
|Awards||MSc (Master of Engineering Sciences)|
|Tuition fee||€2,900.00 per year|
|Application fee||€160.00 one-time
The payment should be made to University’s account:
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Lithuanian.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
It is required that you send verified copies of the entry qualification documents directly to the university by postal mail. Important! Never send original documents by post!
The postal address is:
-University Bachelor’s degree (priority is given to those from Hydraulic Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering) with a good average grade (min. CGPA>50%);
Graduates will be able to:
• design water engineering structures, evaluate influence of water management systems on environment;
• assess the reliability of hydraulic engineering structures by modern scientific research methods;
• propose innovative technologies for water quality improvement and sustainable use of water resources;
• evaluate and manage local and international projects for water conservation, management, and civil engineering.
They also will gain the knowledge of hydraulic constructions calculations methods and methodologies as well as evaluation techniques for water uses requirements for food production.
Main study subjects:
Technology of Irrigation and Drainage, Numerical Modelling of Hydrologic Systems, Hydropower, Reconstruction of Hydraulic Structures, Computer Design of Hydraulic Structures, Management of Investment Projects, Spatial Data Analysis, Urban Hydrology, Restoration of Disturbed Water Ecosystems, River Hydraulic Structures and Research, Construction Law, Optimization of Civil Engineering, Methodology of Research.
At achieving the Master of Engineering Sciences qualification in Hydraulic Engineering, graduates may work as designers, experts, consultants, and supervisors in:
• water engineering design institutions, civil engineering companies;
• water, environment, and hydraulic structures management institutions;
• consulting firms in the field of water engineering;
• education and research in the field of water engineering.